Your benefits for different areas.
PANA has been a long-term partner in the automotive industry, certified according to IATF 16949. Our foams are used in the interior, as well as the exterior. Low-emission and low-flammable parts made of PUR foam, PE foam, and cellular rubber, meet the rising standards of all OEMs in the car interior. For the exterior, we provide weather- and humidity resistant foams in combination with efficient self-adhesive supplies.
Here is an extract of the application areas of our foams:
PANA has delivered proper solutions for structural and civil engineering for many years. Our foams are flame resistant (DIN 4102 B1 or EN13501-1) and have proven to be good thermal and sound insulation material, due to their engineering properties such as low thermal conductivity or high sound absorption. Moreover, our closed-cell types are suitable for diverse sealing applications. Self-adhesive supplies for various grounds complete our range of products.
Our foams are already used in different areas of the building industry, including:
- Footfall sound insulation
- Thermal conductivity and sound insulation
- Window and door seals
- Seal tapes
- Absorber to improve room acoustics
We work closely together with our costumer to develop individual and optimized products. Please send us your enquiry, and we will find the most suitable solution for your application as well.
In the industry, the requirements of foam parts can be diverse due to their vast number of application areas. With our wide range of foam products with different technical properties, we can serve many of them effectively.
Among others, our foams are used in the following industries:
- Seals and buffers from UL certified materials
- Packaging with electrically conductive or antistatic foam
- Base materials for RFID tags
- Bolstering, reinforcement or protection of plastic components through foam
- Head and chin protection in helmets
- Transport protection and carriers from foam, also with removable and residue-free adhesive
- Appealing inlays for presentation boxes and cases
Machinery and plant engineering
- Seals from various closed-cell foams, resistant to multiple chemicals
- Thermal and acoustic insulation from PE and PUR foam, melamine resin foam and cellular rubber
- Filter foam for water, dust, oil and much more
Food processing and medical technology
- Food packaging (indirect food contact)
- Seals and stampings for machines in the food industry
- Foam plugs in tablet packaging
- Pads and orthotics for rehabilitation and orthopedics
Solar plant and photovoltaic
- Seal tapes and pads from cellular rubber and PE foam for the installation of solar panels and photovoltaic systems for flat roofs and open areas
Please send us your enquiry, and we will find the most suitable solution for your application as well.