Polyethylene foams are closed-cell elastomers. The areas of application are extensive: they are suitable for insulations such as thermal insulation, sealing, muffling and much more. At PANA, we offer physically and chemically cross-linked, as well as not cross-linked PE foams, thus, we cover a great number of application areas. Especially physically crosslinked foams are suitable for the application in the automotive interior, due to their low fogging- and emission value.
- Flame-resistant foams (FMVSS302, UL94, DIN4102, EN 13501-1)
- Low-emission and low-odor foams (VDA 270, VDA 276, VDA 278)
- Electrically conducive, static dissipative and antistatic foams (ESD safe)
- Foams for indirect contact with food (Plastazote® LD-types)
- Foams that are skin-friendly and free of risk to health (Biocompatibility, EN71, Standard 100 by Oeko-tex®)
We process blocks and roles into stampings, sealing tapes, blanks and much more. Furthermore, we can add one- or two-sided self-adhesive tape to our products.